We disciple and train students to become leaders in RUF so that they might impact their student body for Christ but also so they learn how to use their God-given gifts for His glory!
- Core Group (Juniors - Seniors)
- Servant Team (Sophomores - Seniors)
- Music Team (Sophomores - Seniors)
- Small Group (Sophomores - Seniors)
- Even though Freshman cannot be "official leaders yet" they begin their discipleship and training their Freshman year so that they might be ready to reach and equip their fellow students their Sophomore year.
- Freshman meet either with Rev. Jeff Lee or one of the Student Leaders in order to be mentored and discipled. Meetings are usually 30 - 45 minutes bi-weekly.
What Does Leadership Training Look Like?
- Bi-weekly meetings with Rev. Lee or a Student Leader
- Walking through Theological Doctrines (Bible, Justification, Sanctification, God's Sovereignty, etc.)
- Training on the Distinctives of RUF Ministry on Campus (Philosophy of Ministry - POM)
- Attending Leadership Team Meetings in the Spring Semester